Dynnalight is a Role-Playing site that is for Dynnalight Family members. But all guests are welcome. Message for permission before joining the site please.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Opposites Collide -saved-
Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:20 am by Lukas

» The Fantasy Ball
Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:47 pm by Lukas

» Welcome to Paradise
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 pm by Lukas

» My Character Intros
Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm by Lukas

» Rise of the Guardians
Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:52 pm by Lukas

Share | 

Site Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Site Rules   Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:30 pm

1: No bullying others in the Forums. This is a no no. If I get a message or if i catch you being a total jackass, and just being plain stupif then you will be removed from the Forums. Okay? Understand? Good.

2: Goddmodding. There is really no reason for you to be goddmodding. If you don't know what Goddmodding is, its where you control another person's character. Also not taking any damage when it is put against you. There is no goddmodding. Please don't do that.

3: Okay so I am allowing some cussing in this Forums. Yes, yay. But, but.....you must keep that cussing to a minimum please. I don't want you to use a cuss word every other word that you say, or your character says and such. Thats the only rule. It will be corrected if seen okay?

4: Yes, I am also allowing some sexual contact as well. You can let your characters grab onto each other and such, as well as sex. Just keep that out of the chats please. Thats allowed the threads, but make sure when you do put that there, you put a warning above before you start, so some people may know you are going to. That way they had decide if they want to read over it or not. Make that up to them.

5: I am allowing some drug use. But it has to be small and only had be pot. That's the only one I will allow to be seen by others. If you want to do mroe in private message, I can't stop you there.

6: Your posts. Your posts in the Forums have to be at least a paragraph long in detailed sentences. I will count. I've very stingy with that (complain if you want to). Your posts don't have to be that way in the chat, unless you are Role-Playing in the 1st Chat. There you have no choice. Thank you.

7: Follow the Role-Play rules please. If someone posts rule son their Role-Play you must follow them, even if they are the opposite of the rules that are posted here. That's what those people want from you, so it must be done. If I find out from them, or someone else I will let the Role-Play creator know you have been blocked from the Role-Play.

8: There are Role-Play marriages. Since there is no real Marriage button here, just post in your Status, or in your banner that you are married to so and so, that will make it official (in standards I guess Razz)

9: Please if you are going to put a signature on you, please don't make your signature very big. It takes a while to load on some people's computers and a lot of people don't want to have to keep scrolling to get past it. You can have a medium sized one, not just huge please.

10: Please have fun while you are here. And if you have any questions, feel free to message me and ask. I will answer them when I can.

11: Do NOT make your avatar a gif. I have not figured out how to make it the right size yet, so please don't. You will get a warning to change it, or if I see fit your posts will be deleted because they will end up to big, and make everything a clutter. Okay?

12: If you want a topic locked, or deleted by me, then please either message me with the link to the topic if you want it locked, or if you want the thread deleted then rename the thread "Delete Please" and I will delete it when I am able to see it. Thank you.

I will post more rules, if I think of any, so check back at nay time for anymore you must follow.
Lukas
Admin

View user profile http://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down

Site Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynnalight Family :: News & Discussion :: General Discussion-
.post .postdetails.poster-profile a img {max-height:150px;max-width:150px;}