Dynnalight Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Other Role-Plays
Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm by Lukas

» Announcement and News
Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm by Lukas

» Horror/Occult Role-Plays
Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm by Lukas

» Romance Role-Plays
Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm by Lukas

» Fanfiction Role-Plays
Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm by Lukas

Rise of the Guardians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:15 pm

We both know the idea right? Right. So we don't need to spell it out, because who else is going to come here? No one because we are unpopular Razz haha. Anyway here is a skelly for the characters

Full Name
Nickname
Season/Holiday
Special Power
General Appearance
Appearance Alterations
Piercings
Tattoos
Personality
Other
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Rise of the Guardians Empty
https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Full Name: Itsuki Miya
Nickname: Suki
Season/Holiday: Autumn
Special Power: He can control the weather conditions in certain places. He can control the snow when its snowing, the wind when its windy. Rain when its raining and so on and so forth. 
General Appearance: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Appearance Alterations: Nothing
Piercings: Lip RingEyebrow
Tattoos: None
Personality: He is mostly the playful type, who likes to sometimes mess with the humans. But not in a mean way, he likes to help them have fun when autumn comes to them. He loves to watch their happiness, and the cozy feeling he gives when he causes autumn to come around. He is a lover of people, and all the other seasons and holidays. He sometimes hates that h can't be seen, but he has learned to deal with it through out the years. When he gets upset, he normally leaves the others behind and goes to be by himself to clear his head, and think through things. He gets angry he is not someone tat you want to mess with. Whether he starts a fight or not, he will make sure he is the one who will finish it, whether he gets really hurt or not. His friends have to pull him away when he gets going, because he might end up killing himself over it. He is a huge lover of fashion, and loves to dress in cozy clothing. Though sometimes as to play a joke on some of the other seasons, and holidays to disguises himself as a beautiful girl to watch them fuss over him. 
Other: Despite what some people might think, Suki is Asian, coming from Japan, where he was turned into the season Autumn after the other one passed on. During his human life, what he could remember of it he was gay so he still follows that even though he is a season.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Full Name: Patrick Fanning
Nickname: Paddy
Season/Holiday: St Patrick's Day
Special Power: Manipulation, Morphing, Making people forget things and making them pass out, all of the things being drunk gives you basically.
General Appearance: Rise of the Guardians Tumblr_ljtulxKo0n1qcxyfmo1_1280
Appearance Alterations: He has dark red hair and bright green eyes.
Piercings: He has his tongue, firsts, seconds and multiple other ones scattered about his ears and his nipples pierced.
Tattoos: Lucky You above his crotch, Kiss Me I'm Irish above his butt, the Irish flag across his back, A four leaf clover over his heart and a pint of beer on his right arm.
Personality: He's a dick but he means well. If there's someone he cares about enough he'll protect them with everything he has. He's a loveable idiot though and always likes to have a good time and is drunk half the time.
Other: Anyone, he will fuck anyone and he got way too drunk one St Paddy's day and fell into a river when travelling home. When he woke up he was lying on the side of the river, drenched but he felt different.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Suki sat on top of an old style building in Europe. It was the middle of October, autumn has been around for a couple weeks now thanks to him. And he was very proud of it as well. He believed it used to belong to maybe some rich shop owner and his large family. It looked really old, the paint chipping, and cracking in the floor plan. It seems that someone hasn't been here to help clean in a long while, for there were weeds all over the place. Growing through some of the structure even. A place really really old, even before he was turned into this season known as autumn. Oh how he wished he could see the world when it used to be old like this, and how it could have been. How people would have lived back then.

He sat there, watching the kids running around smiling, as they played with one another in the cooling down weather. He made sure it wasn't too cold, because not everyone like to go outside when it was really cold. And he wanted to watch the people, he loved people watching. He watched the kids play, throwing leaves at one another, or jumping into piles of them. Other people walking around, holding hands and cuddling as they walked. Couples loved the autumn it seemed, Being able to walk over the colors trees, wearing cozy clothing such as scarves, sweaters, tights, and boots. Yeah a lot of people loved the autumn. The coffee shops were bustling as well, people going there to get a drink of hot coffee, or maybe just some hot chocolate. Trying to make themselves feel warm and coy during his season of happiness. Halloween would be soon, and thanksgiving after that. Man he loved hid season, his job.

Suki rested his head on his hand, blinking slowly as he continued to people watch, watching them as they moved around a big smile on his face. He pressed his hands against the peeling roof of the building, standing on his feet, stretching his arms over his head. He listened to his muscles pop in a relaxing way, before ht turned himself jumping off the building. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jumper, kicking at the ground with he tips of his boots. He didn't really know what to do with himself right now, he didn't know what to do full of boredom suddenly.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Patrick hummed to himself as he skipped along a flask of whiskey in his hand, looking at everyone. He did quite like autumn, it was a nice time of year the colors of the trees were always so pretty at this time. He took a swig of his whiskey before putting it away, kicking a pile of leaves out of his way before jumping in a few. He chuckled to himself before looking around and spotted Suki. He had seen him quite a few times before at this time of year, not realising who he was at first before he saw him changing the weather. He creeped over to him and hid in the shadows, getting ready to attack him. He slipped out from behind a tree and jumped on his back. "RAWR!" He yelled, getting off as he giggled, watching and waiting for his reaction. "Did I scare you?" He asked, grinning at the male.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Suki was still watching people as he walked down the side walk, watching the people as they seemed happy. He turned his head, and closed his eyes breathing in the crisp autumn air, loving the smell of it. He suddenly stumbled a bit, when he felt some pressure press onto him back, and rest on him for a while. A familiar manly voice boomed in his ear as the sound of a roar. He flinched a bit, it being right next to his ear. He turned his head, and looked at the male who had used him for a slight unasked piggy back ride. He stared at him, shrugging his shoulders/ "Not really scared me, more surprised me and almost made me good deaf, thanks for that," he said moving his finger and rubbed it inside of his ear. He breathed out gently. "What are you doing here anyway Paddy? Shouldn't you be on the other side of the world, getting people excited about st Patrick day?"
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:48 pm

He pouted when he wasn't scared. "Aww that was a really good scare too." He said, huffing as he crossed his arms against his chest before blinking at his question and shook his head. "No St Patrick's Day isn't for another few months dude, it's fine." He said, waving him off. "And anyway I wanted to come wear autumn was." He said, looking at him. "It's so pretty at this time of year." He said before looking up at the sky as the sun started to set. "Aww yeah! Best time of the day in this season!" He said, grinning at him as he jumped up and down, holding his hands in his.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:11 pm

He smiled a bit at his reaction when he said he wasn't scared. He laughed a bit, loving when this strong handsome man pouted, and showed signs like he was a large kid. He watched him for a while, listening to him while he talked. He blushed a bit when his seasoned was called beautiful. He knew his season was beautiful, a lot of the humans that walked round always said that his season was beautiful. And he liked hearing it from them, but he loved hearing it more from another season or holiday. He loved it when one of them called hi season beautiful or even lovely. When he was first created he wasn't happy to be the season autumn. He wanted to be made into something else. Maybe Halloween, or maybe even summer. He loved the summer when he was human. But he never liked the autumn. He hated the cooler weather. But now after so many years of being who he was, he couldn't ask for something better to be. 

He blinked when he noticed how happy Paddy was getting when the sun started setting. He giggled and held his hands, watching it with him. He breathed out, and let some of a slight cool breeze to flow over them. With it it took some of the leaves from the trees, making a small color show along with the pretty sunset.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:36 pm

He grinned at him before letting go of one of his hands and took out his flask, opening it and took a swig before offering him some. "You want some?" He asked, smiling at him before flinching at a loud crashing noise inside the building. He frowned, letting his hand go and put the flask away before going to check out the noise. "Come on." He said, waving him over before running around the corner and found an open window. He climbed inside and poked his head out. "Suki come on." He called, waving him over before ducking back inside to check out the sound.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Suki blinked turning his head to look at him when he let go of one of his hands, he gave him a look of 'really?' He sighed a bit, and lifted a hand shaking his head no to the question asked to him. "No thank you, you know I don't like the taste of any type of alcohol...none the less watching you drink it you drunken Sr. Patrick," he said gently, letting out a slightly long sigh. He jumped a bit when he heard the loud noise from inside the building, and he raised an eyebrow when the male wanted to go investigate what it was. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Are you stupid, normal people when they hear a noise that they don't know what it is, they walk away from it and try to avoid being killed/ They don't go towards the noise to see what it is," he said moving his hands around a bit, before crossing his arms over his chest glaring at the male a bit.

He was still glaring when the male poked his head out, and told him t hurry up and come into the building. He wasn't going to be able to say no to this was he? No. He sighed, shaking his head, moving forward and started walking towards the building, slowly climbing inside of it. He blinked and looked around for Paddy, finding him and ran for him, walking behind him. He chewed on his lower lip, not liking what they were doing. Couldn't they just continue walking through the streets in the autumn air?
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:42 pm

He waited for him as he looked around the room before feeling him behind him. He grinned and patted his head. "It's ok I won't let anything hurt you." He said, smiling at him before walking further into the building. He looked around before hearing another large bang and looked towards the noise. He walked over to the door that blocked them from seeing what it was and opened the door, seeing nothing as he frowned. "Weird..." He said before walking further into the room then everything went black. "Hey!" He said, struggling as he was picked up and thrown into a portal, the same happening to Suki. He yelled before groaning when he fell onto the ground.

"Ow..." He said before Suki landed on top of him. "Ow!" He said, louder and struggled with the sack he was in, noticing that it was a lot warmer where they had been teleported too. He managed to open the sack and peered out to see all of the main guardians before spotting Jack. He gasped and shimmed his way out of the sack and glomped the male, hugging him tightly. "Jack buddy, it's been years!" He said, grinning at him as Jack groaned and smiled at him. "Yup and you still smell like booze Paddy." He said, pushing the spirit off of him. Paddy grinned and got up, pulling the male with him.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Suki frowned as he looked around as they continued to walk further and further into the building, his mind screaming at him to turn around and leave. He didn't have a very good feeling about what might happen to them if they stayed. Why would he follow this male into this building, he should have just said no and headed home. But no, he just had to follow the stupid idiot into the creepy building, where he knew nothing good could be lurking around. He chewed on his lower lip more, reaching out a hand and grabbed the edge of the males shirt, holding the fabric between his thumb and index finger. He rubbed it gently, finding this calming. He used to do this when he was a baby, when he slept at night. Rubbing something between his fingers would always sooth him when he needed to be calmed down. 

He gasped seeing Paddy suddenly thrown into something. He squeaked and struggled around, flinching when he felt himself being pulled through something quickly. He closed his eyes and grunted when he fell onto something alive. And by the noise that it made, it was the stupid holiday drunk. He squirmed around in the sack, giving scared noises. When things got rough, or when things go scary the boy wasn't someone who liked to stick around. He hated scary things, and never wanted to be around when fights broke out unless he had no choice. He calmed down a bit when he heard the soothing voice of the tooth fairy. She used her slender fingers to undo the bag, and open it. She smiled at Suki, and held her arms out to him. He squealed and jumped landing into her arms. He wrapped them around her tightly, as she did the same back to him. Her little fairies flying around them making noises and nuzzling his cheeks.

He let go of her slowly, and blinked looking around at all the main guardians and chewed on his lip. Why was he pulled in front of them this time? Did he do something wrong again? The last time he was pulled in front of them, he had started autumn to early, and caused the whole seasons to be off balanced. He frowned and held his hands behind his back, staring at them.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Paddy grinned at Jack before looking at all of the other holidays and put his hands on his hips. "So why are we here?" He asked, taking his flask out and downed the rest of the bottle before walking around, moving over to North. "What's a big guy like you need me and Suki here for?" He asked, leaning against him before being pushed away and into Bunnymud. He grinned at the rabbit and jumped onto his back, messing with his ears. "Get off me you pesky Leprechaun!" He yelled as Paddy laughed at him. "Hey, I'm way taller than a Leprechaun!" He said, giggling as he jumped off his back. "Everybody, shut up!" North said. "Ok the reason why you two are here is because the man in the moon chose you two to be new guardians." He said as Paddy blinked a couple of times and laughed at him. "Really?" He asked. "Then the man in the moon is wrong because all i do is get people drunk." He said.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Suki watched Paddy as he walked around, bugging people like an idiot he was. He shook his head, and sighed gently. He didn't know he was friend with this guy anyway, he acted like a toddler most of the time, and he really hated his drinking habit. It grossed him out, and he din't like being around him when he drank like he did. He watched him, and blinked when he mentioned the man on the moon choosing them. He sighed and looked at North shaking his head. "No way! No way! Never has the man on the moon ever chosen a season to be a guardian before, and there's no way he would start now. Especially with someone like he who just changes the seasons, and hates conflict like it do. He is wrong, I am not a guardian." He said shaking his head.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Paddy leaned against him nodding. "Yeah he's probably drunk or something." He said. "Come on Suki, you've got season stuff to do and I've got to get drunk off my ass soon." He said, turning to leave before was grabbed by North and pulled back. He squealed slighlty and hit him. "Let me go ya dick!" He said, kicking him in the face before being knocked out. He hung in North's arms out like a light as he sighed. "Such an annoyance sometimes." He said before he got one of the beasts to dump Paddy in one of the guest rooms for now. "Suki Man in moon is always right." North said, looking at him. "Everyone here was chosen for reason. Jack here didn't want to be guardian at first but now he is." He said as Jack nodded. "Yeah come on Suki, it's not that bad." He said, smiling at him. "I'm basically a season as well." He said.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Suki watched how stupid Paddy was acting and he sighed, scratching the back of his head watching him. He smirked a bit when he got knocked out, happy he was no longer a problem for now. Tooth was floating behind him, her hands resting on his shoulders, trying to show him some comfort of some sort. "I just don't understand why he would pick me. I can't fight, and I'm not really a guardian for anything. Yes the humans love my season, and they love the feelings that it brings, but that's it. I can't be a guardian,' he said sighing gently, looking at Jack. "Your below Diamond Chill Jack. She's the Queen of winter, you put one icicle out of place and Diamond has your ass about it." He said gently, giving him a look, before rubbing the back of neck seeming stressed about it.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:00 am

Paddy laid in the arms of one of the yeti's that helped North out and was carried to a guest room and chucked on a bed for now as he slept. Jack watched him before chuckling. "Yes she may be demanding but I can get around it." He said, looking at him. "You should be happy to be a guardian though, we can team up and play tricks on these guys all the time!" He said, grinning at him as Bunnymund glared at him and hit the boy on the head with a boomerang. "No stop putting ideas into his head mate." He said, glaring at him as Jack just laughed, floating away from him.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Suki stood there, but he didn't seem like he was going to cheer up. He had his arm wrapped around himself, grabbing onto his other arm as he stood there. He looked like a sad lost puppy, turning his head away from them shaking it gently. "I don't like the idea of me being a guardian. I just can't wrap my head around it, it's hard to believe that someone like me were to become a guardian. And why were we chosen anyway? You guys already gotten rid of the darkness, what else could there be to need more guardians?" he asked as he frowned.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Guardians   Rise of the Guardians I_icon_minitime

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Guardians

View previous topic View next topic Back to top