Dynnalight Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Other Role-Plays
Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm by Lukas

» Announcement and News
Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm by Lukas

» Horror/Occult Role-Plays
Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm by Lukas

» Romance Role-Plays
Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm by Lukas

» Fanfiction Role-Plays
Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm by Lukas

Are We The Last?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Re: Are We The Last?   Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Bee looked up when she was talked to. She stared at Stiles and shrugged her shoulders gently, running her fingers on the red peddles of the rose. She seemed upset about something. She seemed unusually calm. She was normally on edge, or telling people what to do. But she was just sitting there now stroking a red rose with her fingers. She turned her head and looked at the male once again. "Why don't you use that wolf nose of yours and try to find her? She is bound to be around here somewhere, doubt she would have gone anywhere far away from such a short time," she said gently.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Are We The Last? - Page 2 Empty
https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Are We The Last?   Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:55 pm

He blinked and frowned, looking at her as Lyn stood up, looking at Bee as well and sat beside her. "Bee what's wrong?" She asked as Stiles watched them before going over to Bray and laid beside him, knowing that Frosty would have a better chance at getting through to her then Stiles could. She put her hand on Bee's back and rubbed it gently. "What's up?" She asked. "You know you can tell me anything and I will listen to you." She said, watching her.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Are We The Last?   Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Bee blinked a couple times, moving her head and she looked at the female, giving her a sweet smiled. Her fingers curled around the stem of the rose tighter, bringing it up and smelling it gently. "What makes you think something is wrong? Am I not allowed to relax every once and a while? Nothing wrong with that is there? Also the Delmort fairies are coming...you know how they bring that calming aura with them? I'm effected a lot by it, nothing to worry about." She smiled gently. She moved the peddles, so they could be carried off by the wind that was blowing. Bray slept in the grass till, breathing gently as he slept.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Are We The Last?   Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:39 pm

"Well usually you're always yelling at Stiles for something." She said before sighing and looked up at the sky. "You are right about the fairies though." She said, looking at her before down at her hands and gently placed her hands on Bee's. She looked up at her as she squeezed her hands gently. "And I meant what I said earlier." She said. "If you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here for you." She said as Stiles nuzzled into his brothers side and nodded off.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Are We The Last?   Are We The Last? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Are We The Last?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum