Dynnalight Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Other Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm by Lukas

» Announcement and News
Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm by Lukas

» Horror/Occult Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm by Lukas

» Romance Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm by Lukas

» Fanfiction Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm by Lukas

Guard Dogs -Private-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:41 pm

This is a private between me and Delza. So don't post here. And lurk with caution.

Full Name
Nickname
[guard dogs don't need]
Sexuality
Dog Breed
[for guard dogs]
Personality
History
[for humans]
likes/Dislikes
General Looks
[dog looks for guard dogs, and human for humans]
Human Looks:
[for guard dogs]
Body Mods
Other.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Guard Dogs -Private- Empty
https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Full Name:
Bethany
Nickname:
Beth
Sexuality:
Prefers Girls
Dog Breed:
German Shepherd
Likes/Dislikes:
Will write later
General Looks:
[1] [2] [3] [4]
Human Looks:
[1] [2] [3] [4]
Body Mods:
Left LegRight Wrist
Other:
Stays in her animal form most of the time
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Full Name: Xander Sandwell
Nickname: Xandy
[guard dogs don't need]
Sexuality: Gay
Dog Breed
[for guard dogs]
Personality: He has a bright and happy personality and likes to spend time with other people and his guard dog. He can be quite protective though but he's not normally an angry or violent person.
History: STUFF HAPPENED!
[for humans]
likes/Dislikes: He likes spending time outside, playing the guitar and drawing. He doesn't like the dark.
General Looks
Human Looks: Xander
[for guard dogs]
Body Mods: He has one snake bite on his bottom lip and studs in his firsts. He has a tattoo of a swallow flying up his back and some elvish writing around his right wrist.
Other.

Full Name: Carmilla Lexis
Nickname: Lexi, Carm, Milla
[guard dogs don't need]
Sexuality
Dog Breed: Irish Wolfhound
[for guard dogs]
Personality: She is a bitch and doesn't take no for an answer. Yes she can be super mean but she can be quite sweet and understanding when she wants to be.
History: Shit happened.
[for humans]
likes/Dislikes: She hates everyone except Xander and only likes him a little as a friend.
General Looks: Carmilla's dog form
Human Looks: Carmilla
[for guard dogs]
Body Mods: Nothing, for now.
Other.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Full Name:
Hallie McCrogin
Nickname:
Hall
Dog Breed:
Sexuality:
Gay
Personality
History
Likes/Dislikes:
To come at a later date in time [when I feel like typing it out later]
General Looks:
[1] [2]
Body Mods:
None
Other:
None
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:23 pm

The city of Mall-i-Hype seemed like a normal town to be in. There were people, and there were buildings. But many things were different about this town than the others in the world. Many things. Hall walked down the side walk, Beth trailing behind him, panting and looking around. hall was like almost every young adult here in this city. He went to a small part time job, that kept some money rolling in so he could live, and he owned something. He owned what is called a guard dog. And that was Beth. She wasn't the best of the best that you could get, but she was good enough for him. He had gotten Beth when he was ten, after an accident with another Guard Dog, his parents bought her for him to keep him safe. And it worked for the most part, though she is not the brightest thing in the closet.

He walked on down the side walk, passing normal people as they went about their business paying no mind to him and Beth behind him. He sighed and looked down at the side walk, at his shoe covered feet and started thinking to himself. What was going to happen to him in the future, was he going to die soon or continue to live in the miserable town, hardly surviving.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:41 pm

He sighed as he stood up, slinging his guitar onto his back and clicked his tongue to Carmilla who groaned and got up, padding along beside him. He sighed and walked along through city then turned a corner before going into a shop to grab some food supplies, using the money he had just earned by playing guitar and exited the shop as Carmilla turned back into a human for a bit. "Can we go home now?" She asked, groaning.

"Yes, yes, be patient Carmilla, I just needed to get some food." He said before turning around in time to run into Hall by accident. He stumbled, dropping his food. "Oh shit, sorry." He said, looking at him before picking up his food.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Hall grunted as he was ran into, stepping back gently. He opened his eyes and looked at the male. Beth had moved and stood in a fighting stance growling at the man and his guard dog. She blinked and looked at the dog that was with the man, and her nose twitched. Hall laid his hand on her head, shaking his head, looking at the man. "There is no need to be sorry. I get run into so many times when walking down the street that it seems to become a sport of some people now a days. I'm sorry I made you spill your food. Hopefully its still good for you to eat when you get to where you need to go," he said, as he tugged on Beth's ear, signaling for her to follow as he started walking again. He sighed gently, turning his head around and looked at the male again. He had to admit that he was pretty good looking. He licked his lips, he wouldn't mind seeing him in bed. He sighed shaking his head, when he noticed Beth was glaring at him. "Sorry, you know how I get when I see someone cute to me. It's been so long since then.."
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:55 pm

He blinked and frowned, looking at him. "No it's not your fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said as Carmilla helped him pick up the food before growling back at Beth then stopped when she did. He smiled at him before watching him go then sighed. "COme on." He said, taking the food from her and walked home, Carmilla turning into a wolfhound again and followed him home.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Hall sighed as got home, turning on the light, shaking his head as he sighed. He looked at Beth, running his hands down her back petting her, closing his eyes as he sat down in a chair. He moved his head back, shaking his head gently. "I don't know what we are going to do Beth. I am loosing money, and I can't seem to get it back. I can hardly afford to feed us right now. Looks like we are going another night hungry tonight girl. I'm so sorry," he said.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 pm

He hummed to himself as he made them dinner, chopping away as he listened to music. Carmilla was lounging on the couch, flipping through the channels as she sighed. "When's dinner gonna be ready?" She asked, looking over at him as he sighed.

"It'll be ready when I'm done so be patient." He said before moving the food into a pan, making spaghetti. He sighed again, cooking everything before setting it down on the table when he was done. "Dinner's ready." He said.

"'Bout time!" She said, jumping up and walked over, sitting down to eat with him. "The guy was cute, why don't you find him again and become friends?" She asked, looking at him as he sighed.

"No..." He said as she sighed.

"You're never going to get a boyfriend at this rate Xan." She said.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Hall sighed and watched as Beth changed into her human form, walking over and laying down on her small bed. She looked at him and sighed gently, looking at him. "It's okay we don't need to eat every night. We will live as long as we eat every once and a while. I don't blame you. You have a really bad job," she said trying to cheer him up. He shook his head. 

He stood up as well, and walked to the small fridge that held all the food they had and frowned when all that was in there was a couple bottles of water, and some cold peanut butter. He grabbed the peanut butter, and shared that with her, with some water looking down. He felt bad he couldn't take good care of his guard dog when she needed good care.

The two went out in the morning early, having the day off today, he needed to see if he could get some more money some how, doing something that he was good at. He walked down the side walk, rubbing the back of his neck, Beth walking beside him in her human form, not feeling like being a dog in the moment.

"Do you think we will run into him again?" She asked him, but he gave no answer. He hoped they would secretly.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:44 pm

He put the leftovers back into the fridge, saving for lunch or dinner for the next day before going to bed. Carmilla went to her bedroom and didn't come out until the next day to see Xander working out. "Trying to impress someone are we?" She asked, grinning as he glared at her.

"No just keeping fit." He said before stopping and took a shower as Carmilla made them toast. He smiled at her before grabbing his bag and guitar and walked to the door. "Come on, we're going out today." He said as she groaned and followed him, shifting into a dog again.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Hall walked down the side walk, grunting when he ran into another person. He looked at them and sighed. 'Sorry for running into you," he said but his wrist was grabbed. The guy looked at him, and lifted his fist to hit him, but Beth tackled him down onto the ground and started attacking him. Hall gasped and grabbed her, pulling her off. 'No Beth! No! He's not worth it!" He told her.

She huffed and got up dusting herself off, turning and looked at her master, shifting into a doctor and glared at the man. People started to gather around, and he grabbed her dragging her away from the crowd needing to get away. He couldn't afford to get into trouble right now and loose more of his money to getting in trouble with the police and people.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:58 pm

He sighed as he walked down to the park and saw the crowd before seeing the guy from yesterday and walked over to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the crowd and lead him to the park to where he was playing before. "Hey seemed like you were in trouble just then." He said. "Hope you didn't mind me butting in?" He asked, looking at him before rubbing the back of his head as Carmilla smirked before shifting into a woman again and looked at Beth, smirking at her as she looked her up and down.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:04 am

Hall blinked as he was pulled away than the man he met yesterday. He followed after him quickly, Beth following him as well. She shifted when the other guard dog did, and she looked at the other female, huffing gently and crossing her arms over her chest. She looked away from her, shaking her head gently. Hall looked at the male. "It's fine, but you didn't have to bother yourself with something I was involved with. You didn't even know me," he said shaking his head gently, turning gently.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:10 am

Carmilla continued to watch her, grinning as she chuckled lightly and walked over to her. He blinked before smiling sweetly at him. "No it's fine, I was just going to come here and play guitar for money so I was happy to help someone in need." He said, smiling at him before looking at Carmilla, hitting on Beth. He blinked and looked away sighing at her before taking his guitar off his back and lightly strummed away.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:27 am

Beth looked at Carmilia and shook her head as he ignored her. She looked at her when she wouldn't stop and huffed at her. "You sound like some little female puppy who is in heat. Go walk around and flaunt yourself to the boys in the neighborhood." She said, running her tongue over her lips turning her head away from her. Hall looked at him, watching him as he strummed on his guitar. He closed his eyes and leaned against the tree listening to what he was playing, wondering if this was what he was doing to make his money.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:44 am

He smiled as he strummed away, humming to himself as Carmilla chuckled. "Sorry to disappoint you Creampuff but girls are the only ones I like and right now youjust look like a virgin sacrifice." She said, looking at her.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:54 am

Beth looked at her and glared at her, kicking her in the back of the knees, moving her own. "Sacrifice my ass you primpy little pup." She shook her head gently. Hall listened to what he was doing, liking the sound of it. If he had any money on him he would give him some, but he was flat broke with nothing in his pocket.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:02 am

She blinekd when she was kicked before shifting into her dog form, growling lightly as she glared at her. Xander sighed, stopping. "Carmilla, stop it!" He said as Carmilla huffed but continued to stare at her. "I'm Xander by the way." He said, looking at him with a soft smile.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Beth looked at her, and huffed turning her chin away from her, her arms still crossed over her slightly large breasts. "See your nothing but a temperamental puppy. Young and not experienced. How long have you been a guard dog anyway pup?" She asked her. Hall looked at him, and nodded his head. "My name is Hallie. I know it's a weird name to say, but that's what my mother wanted to call me. Anyway if you want you can just call me Hall everyone else does."
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:12 pm

He nodded and smiled at him. "Well I think it's a lovely name." He said, smiling more at him as Carmilla smirked at her. "I'm no puppy sundance." She said. "And I've been a guard dog for this once see he was a kid." She said, jerking a thumb in Xander's direction. "Bloody idiot is what he is though." She said, sighing.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:13 pm

He blushed a bit as he said his name was a cute one, and he looked away to the hide the blush from him not wanting him to get the wrong idea and think he was so freak or pervert or something like that. Beth looked at listened to what Carmilia was talking about, and she nodded her head slowly. "Your still a pup compared to how long you have been a guard dog. I have been one since Hall was only five years old. I was assigned and bought to him, when he was attacked by a man and his guard dog because they were drunk. So his mother bought me for him, and I have stayed with him since then. Protecting him, telling him things that he needs to know, be there for him. Make sure that he lives and no dies on me. I can see something special for him coming soon in his life, but I don't know what it is exactly. But whatever it is, I will stand by him like the loyal dog I am," she said looking at Hall who was still hiding his blush from Xander making her smile at him for being so shy.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:41 am

He chuckled, watching him as he blushed, smiling, thinking it was adorable. Carmilla sighed, listening to her whole back story. "Well I don't care how long you've been a guard dog." She said before looking over at the boys and grinned. "I knew it, I knew it!" She said. "I knew he liked that kid." She said, grinning as Xander blinked, hearing what she said and blushing darkly.

"Carmilla shut up!" He said, looking away as well and bit his lip. "Stupid dog..." He said.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Beth glared at her a bit and shrugged her shoulder, leaning her head back gently. Hall blushed more as he heard what the males guard dog was saying to him, causing him to chew on his lower lip gently, running a hand through his hair. He looked back to the male opening his mouth about to say something when an alarm went off. it was a high pitch alarm, that was meant for both the guard dogs and humans to hear. Beth winced, and she moved her hands up to cover her ears, whining gently shaking her head. It was an alarm they used when they wanted people to go home, because they were under attack by the neighboring cities, in a raid.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- I_icon_minitime

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Guard Dogs -Private-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top