Dynnalight Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Other Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm by Lukas

» Announcement and News
Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm by Lukas

» Horror/Occult Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm by Lukas

» Romance Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm by Lukas

» Fanfiction Role-Plays
Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm by Lukas

Guard Dogs -Private-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Carmilla just grinned and poked her tongue out at him as she chuckled before looking at Beth. He blushed darkly as he smiled at Hall, going to stay something as well then winced at the alarm and looked to Carmilla who winced and covered her ears. "Come on, my house is just around the corner, you can stay with us until the raid's over." He said as Carmilla shifted to a dog.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 Empty
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Hall looked at the male and nodded his head, looking at Beth as she changed into a dog whining at the sirens which were really loud to her sensitive ears. He started walking beside her, following the male and his guard dog when they started to head towards where they lived. He wondered if he lived in a nice place or not.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:21 am

He sighed slightly, still strumming the guitar as the walk, trying to make the sirens not as loud with music. He sighed when it didn't work but continued to play. Carmilla sighed, watching him as she padded along beside him in her dog form, not liking these sirens very much. They finally reached their house as Xander unlocked the door and let them in.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:31 pm

As soon as the doors opened Beth rushed into the building, her body shaking as she hated the sounds of the sirens. She ran and found a pillow, pushing her head under it, trying to block out the sounds. Hall sighed shaking his head, rubbing the back of his head gently. "Sorry about that. She has very sensitive ears, more than your average guard dog. It was a birth defect they said, but I think its a good thing. Means she can hear something coming from far away, and gives me time to figure out if its bad or good," he told them, making his way over to the Beth, laying his hand on her back.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:47 am

Carmilla frowned, watching her new friend hide from the sirens and walked over to her and sat on the corner of the couch. "Well then, that's interesting." Carmilla said, now a human again. Xander sighed, watching her before listening to Hall and nodded. "Well I think that would be quite useful." He said. "Are you hungry?" He asked, looking at him.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Beth poked her head out again when she heard the mention of food. The both of them, mostly Hall, hadn't been eating right. Stuff that they found cheap and sometimes gross. Hall looked at him and nodded gently. "But you can just feed Beth, she needs the food more than I do, I don't want you wasting your food on someone like me, who can't even pay you back for what you are doing for us," he told him, shaking his head and his hands at the same time. Beth shifted a bit, laying her head on Carmilia's lap gently.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:54 am

He smiled at him before blinking and frowned. "You are defiantly going to be eating food now." He said, crossing his arms against his chest. "Hall, you are my new friend so I fill feed you and it will not be wasting food." He said before going into the kitchen as Carmilla smiled when she felt Beth rest her head on her lap and patted her head gently, watching the boys. "Just do what he says." She said, talking to Hall. "He's very stubborn." She said.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Hall blinked his cheeks turning a bit red as he listened to the male and Carmilia. He blushed gently, standing up and grabbed what was given to him, thanking the male over and over again for doing this for the two og them, even though he hardly knew them. Beth let out a long sigh, feeling more tired than hungry. He was up most of the night, watching over Hall because something felt wrong with the city at that time.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:21 pm

He smiled at him before giving some food to Beth as well as Carmilla watched them, getting food for herself as Xander got some food for himself and sat down, eating it happily as he watched his new guests.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Beth ate her food like she hadn't eaten in days, it sure felt like it with how they normally ate. Hall sighed as he ate his food slowly, still feeling bad to intruding and eating their hard earned food, he didn't want to take anything away from anyone. That's felt like he was doing.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Carmilla ate her dinner, sitting on her chair with her chin resting on her knee. Xander sighed at the sight of her but didn't bother telling her off. He looked over at Hall and Beth and smiled, watching them for a bit before finishing his food and got up to wash the dishes.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Bella ate her food, but every once and a while she would stare at Carmilia, wondering if he was really a good person or if she was bad. She was very over protective over Hall, wanting to make nothing bad ever came to the young boy. She finished her food, standing up and washing the dish that she used. She made sure she got it spotless before putting it away. Hall still had food on his plate, he looked uncomfortably at the food, still wondering if he should really be eating it.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:31 am

Carmilla washed her own dishes before moving to the couch and lounged on it as she sighed, turning the tv on and flipped through the channels. Xander watched Beth for a bit before sitting beside Hall and patted his back. "Hall it's fine, really. Eat as much as you want, there is plently more food to go around." He said, smiling at him.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Hall frowned as he looked at the male. Even though he said it was okay to be eating their food, he still felt a little guilty about wasting their hard earned money on himself. He nodded slowly, swallowing knowing the male wouldn't let him off until he ate all the food on his plate. He started eating what was there. He had to admit it was pretty good, better than what he ate most of the time from what he got off his shitty jobs. His face heated up as he started eating like an animal, hungrier than he thought her was. When he finished he wiped his mouth with his sleeve, and looked at the male his cheeks red. "M-Maybe I please have some more?' He asked him.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 7:28 pm

He smiled as he watched him before chuckling at his question and nodded. "Sure." He said before putting more on his plate and patted his head as Carmilla looked over at Beth, watching her.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Beth was sitting on the couch as well, one leg crossed over the other. She had out her hair up into an elegant bun real quick to keep it out of her face. She turned and looked at Carmilla and smiled at her gently. Hall grabbed the plate when the male came back. He ate it slower this time, his hunger slowly fading away as he ate. He was happy he was finally eating some good food.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Carmilla watched her before smiling back at her and moved over on the couch, sitting right beside her now. "So what do you do for fun?" She asked, looking at her as she twisted her finger around some of her hair. Xander smiled as he watched him before putting the leftover food into the fridge and watched the two girls.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Beth looked at her when she moved and sat down beside her. She leaned back against the couch, crossing her arms over her chest. She still looked gentle and elegant as she sat like that. She stared at the female shrugging her small shoulders. "It depends on how much free time i have, or what Hall is doing. I don't leave his side for anything unless he tells me to or unless he is getting naked. I saw enough of that when he was a baby," she shuddered gently, as Hall's cheeks flamed.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:10 pm

She blinked and laughed lightly a what she said. "Well we should defiantly hang out some time and get to know each other more, like now." She said, leaning closer to her as Xander just stood, there, not knowing what to do.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Hall watched them, having a piece of food on the corner of his mouth, his fork paused half way to his mouth. He stared at them. Beth watched her, watching as she moved closer. She didn't seem fazed. She uncrossed her arms, pressing her hand into her face pushing her back and off of the couch. "Down pup down.." She said gently, sighing gently. A piece of hair slipped from the bun, falling to the side of her face making her look cuter.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:18 pm

She blinked as she fell back onto the ground and growled lightly. "Hey that wasn't very nice." She said before shifting into a dog and got up and sat on her, refusing to move until she said she was sorry. Xander watched them and laughed before looking at Hall before picking up a napkin and wiped the piece of food away from Hall's mouth.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Beth groaned as he was sat on by the dog. She looked at Hall and gave him a look telling him she wanted to go home now. She was tired. in the background the raid siren was still going on. Hall blushed when his mouth was wiped. He smiled at the male. "Thanks."
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:50 pm

He smiled back at him and nodded. "You are very welcome." He said before looking at Carmilla and sighed. "Carm get off her." He said as she shook her head. "Don't make me come over there." He said as she still refused to move. He sighed before walking over and picked her up and put her down on the ground, hearing growls from her.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:03 am

Hall went and cleaned his plate, Bella following him. They came back slowly into the living room. Hall bowed to the two of them his hands behind his back. "Thank you so much for the mean and the hospitality. But we must be going now. We need to get home. Bella wants to go to bed, and I need to get back to sort through my jobs. We will be seeing you around I hope," he waved and headed for the door.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:13 am

Xander had sat down on the couch as Carmilla curled up at his feet, dozing off. He watched them before looking at him when he spoke. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking at him. "Well it was lovely having your company." He said, smiling at him before getting up and walked over to him and hugged him gently. "You are welcome to come here whenever you like, my door is always open to both of you." He said, smiling at them before hugging Beth as well.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Guard Dogs -Private-   Guard Dogs -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Guard Dogs -Private-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next