Dynnalight Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Other Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm by Lukas

» Announcement and News
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm by Lukas

» Horror/Occult Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm by Lukas

» Romance Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm by Lukas

» Fanfiction Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm by Lukas

Opposites Collide -saved-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Fin cried himself to sleep before getting up the next morning yawning and sighed, thinking that he should go back to camp. He put the torch out and put everything away before sighing and sat down on the bed and held the pillow close, sniffing it. He sighed before getting up and started heading back to camp. He hoped that Paradox would be ok. 

Once he got back to camp, Beren grabbed him and pulled him behind one of the tents. "Findarato, you are in big trouble. Your father is looking for you and he is angry." He said as Fin looked down. Beren frowned and looked at him. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. "You seem more down than usual." He said before noticing two small runes on his wrist. "Why did you use two spells?" He asked, looking at him. Fin blinked and pulled his sleeve down and brushed past him. "I used them to heal my cheek and leg." He said before going to his tent, not wanting to see his father.

Once he got there, he sighed, still looking down. "FINDARATO LOSSEHELIN!" His father yelled, making the elf jump, falling over. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He roared as Fin whimpered, not wanting to be here anymore. "I needed some time alone..." He said, shivering slightly before crying out in pain as he was kicked. "Never leave this tent again!" He growled before walking over him and stormed out of the tent. He screamed in pain as he was stepped on. 

He whimpered as he curled up in a ball, crying into his knees. He stayed there for a few hours before moving to his bed and didn't eat when Beren came to him with food. His self-esteem was starting to go down rapidly and didn't want to live. He sighed, hoping that Paradox was ok.

Even though he had separated himself from Paradox, he still had the same dream, causing him to hardly get any sleep. Though he was told not to leave his tent, he still went and checked on Paradox everyday, just checking to see if he was ok. He sighed and leaned against a tree before heading to where they used to meet up before falling down to his knees then onto the rock, very tired and hungry.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 Empty
https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:06 am

Para tapped his fingers against the small desk in his tent, groaning to himself. He was growing very bored of being stuck in camp. He wasn't allowed to go with the hunting parties like he used to. His father kept even more watch over him, and Fate never took his eyes off of him, expect when he was sleeping at night. God this was all getting so tiring. He wanted to go out into the tree's. He wanted to go back to the hill where he always went when he was a kid. He hadn't been there in so very long, he missed all the memories it held. He grunted, pushing himself up out of the chair, packing a few things into his bag, leaving the tent.

But of course he was stopped by Fate who was standing beside the tent. "Where exactly are you going Paradox?' He asked, grabbing his arm.

"Awe come on Fate I want to go out. Just this once. Please? I never get to leave anymore, I just want to be alone for once." He sighed, pulling his arm away from his guardian who sighed and nodded his head. "Fine...I will let you go, just be careful. You only have an hour." 

Paradox grinned, and turned. He ran out into the trees, smelling the fresh air. he raced around through the tree's trying to remember where he had his hill again. Oh yeah that's right. He walked through the tree's still, walking past the clearing where Fin was. He could heard breathing there, but he thought it was most likely one of his men, so he didn't bother to go and look.

He finally found his meadow, running up to the top where he cheered and laid down. Even though he had such a short time to be by himself, he didn't care. He was happy to be alone at all. He had grown even more tired of the way his father was acting. It was getting more annoying and demanding. He was acting like he had been running away, and neglecting his duties. Which he was positive he was.

No he wasn't. Even if he did, what would the reason to? Nothing was more important than what he had to do, how foolish.

He shook his head, laying his head down on top of his bag, closing his eyes relaxing. He could feel the heat of the sun on his back, and the dew drops making the grass damp. He could smell the flowers, and many other plants that covered the meadow area which he had come to love and know.

He opened his eyes, and something caught his eye. "What is that?" he asked himself. It was a piece of fabric. It looked like something that one would use maybe to tie back hair. He never tied his hair up, it was to short to do so. Plus no one knew where this place was beside's him. So what was this doing here?

He stared at it, moving and laying down on his back, holding it above his face. He stared at it, finally rolling his eyes and throwing it away from him. 'It's of no importance to me anyway. why worry about it?" He asked himself. He rested his head onto his hands, closing his eyes going back to his relaxing.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:06 am

He sighed as he rolled onto his back and looked up at the sky, watching the clouds go past, wanting death to take him away. He sighed before hearing something and froze, looking over to where the noise had come from and saw Paradox. He blinked, watching him and gently before getting up and followed him through the trees. He bit his lip, trying to be quiet as he followed him. He watched him walk into the meadow and smiled slightly when he saw how happy he was. 

He sighed gently as he leaned against a tree, hidden somewhat in the shadows. He watched him picked up his hair band and his hands went to his hair, noticing that it was gone after checking his wrists. He watched him looked at the hair tie then throw it away. He frowned before wondering if he could get it back without Paradox noticing him. He sighed and watched him for a bit more before silently making his way over to Paradox to grab his hair tie. He reached the hair band and picked it up, putting it around his wrist and looked over at Paradox to see if he had noticed him or not. 

He bit his lip, wondering if he would recognize him right away or would the spell not work like that.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:07 am

Paradox sighed, relaxing more into the state he was in. He could feel the heat against his face, and uncovered arms. He jerked leaning up fast when he heard steps and sounds. He turned his body around to see another there. A male. He had medium length hair, and pale skin. With bright violet eyes. It was the same guy from his dreams that he had been having. But that didn't matter. He stared at the guy and noticed something about him, other than the hair tie that was on his wrist was the same one he had just threw away. 

He jumped back, sliding down the hill slightly, glaring at the male still standing where he was. "Your a elf. What are you doing this close to the human camp? Do you want to be killed?" He asked his voice sound mean, and rough. Nothing like Fin had ever heard from him before. He pulled a small dagger from the side of his boot, holding it tightly in his hand as he still looked at him.

He watched the elf male, wondering why he was here. Especially wondering why he kept having dreams about him. "Why do I keep dreaming about you!? Are you playing some sort of mind trick on me or something? Doesn't surprise me. You elves are filth to the world, and all of you should be killed off." He gripped the dagger tighter.

Suddenly, he ran at him.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:07 am

He blinked, looking at Paradox as they stared at each other before blinking and jumped slightly when he started yelling at him. He blinked, frowning, not liking this side of him. "N-No I don't want to hurt you, I just wanted to get my hair tie back..." He said, holding up his hands to show him he meant no harm before blinking and flinched slightly when he saw the dagger. No, no, no, no, no! This isn't what he wanted to happen when they met again. 

He blinked, gasping when he heard that he still had the dreams. "No I have no idea why you are having those dreams but I'm having them too..." He said before blinking and winced slightly at the mention of his race being filth. He blinked and looked at him as he charged for him and sighed, excepting his fate and didn't run or try to fight back. He didn't want to live anymore anyway. He just stood there and looked at him as he ran for him. He blinked a couple times, starting to feel dizzy before falling to the ground, passing out from the heat and lack of food or water in his system.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down

He ran at him, growling. He was going to rid this world of the filth that was created. That's what he was raised to do, and it's what he was going to do. He raised the dagger, about to stab the male into the chest when he collapsed himself, and fell onto the ground. He couldn't stop, and he tripped over him falling onto the ground and rolling. He grunted and coughed wincing. He looked and found the dagger stabbed into his arm. "Damn..." He leaned up, yanking the dagger from his arm, looking back to the male. Would it be fair to kill him while he was down like this? It wouldn't be honorable, yet it would save him the pain of being killed while awake. He sighed. He knew what he had to do. 

He slid the dagger back into his boot, and crawled over to him, looking down at him. He heard him say he had the same dreams as himself, but why was that? What could that mean? He sighed, not knowing, and really not wanting to know either. He grabbed him by the shirt, dragging him up the hill and laying him down. He grabbed a water canteen, pouring some into his mouth, holding his head up so he wouldn't drown from it. He saw how skinny he was, and figured he hadn't eaten. So he manually fed him, getting him to chew and swallow from meat he had in his bag. When he was finished he laid him down, grabbing him bag and walked away from him.

His arm was hanging limply at his side, blood dripping form his fingers leaving a trail as he walked along. He would fix it later, but right now he didn't feel like it.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 am

His eyes fluttered slightly as he fell to the ground, not awake though, just dozing slightly. He moaned slightly in his sleep as he winced at the ache in his stomach and throat from how thirsty and hungry he was. Fin looked somewhat peaceful in his sleep as he laid there with Paradox staring at him. He laid there as Paradox decided what to do with him, not moving much his chest just rising and falling with every breath he took. He frowned slightly and moved as he was picked up, gasping slightly in his sleep before falling limp on the ground when he was dragged up the hill. He tensed slightly when he was touched before drinking the water and ate the meat before he started to hyperventilate in his sleep. He moaned and frowned as he tossed and turned before gasping as he sat up quickly, panting as he gripped his shirt slightly and noticed that he had moved and that he was awake and no longer thirsty or hungry.

He frowned as he looked around, wondering where Paradox had gone and what had happened. He sighed, sad that he had disappeared again and got up to walk home before noticing that there was blood on the ground. He frowned, hoping that it wasn't Paradox's and followed the trail, rubbing his arms as he sighed gently. He looked down at the small runes on his skin, rubbing them gently as he remembered why he had these in the first place.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 am

Paradox shook his head sighing. If his father found out that he didn't kill that elf he would be in huge trouble. But he didn't like to kill things unless they fought back, or had a chance to fight back. It was against his personal morals. He didn't want to do it to him, not even elves deserved to die in such and un-honorable way. He shook his head again, continuing on with his walk.

He had to be back soon, but he would just have to miss the deadline. He didn't want to go back, especially not with his arm hurt the way it was. His father and Fate of course would get idea's that a elf hurt him, and that would make things worse between the two races. He didn't want that. Things were already bad enough, they didn't need to get worse because of him being an idiot and hurting himself. 

He looked down at the wound, it was still flowing blood. Hopefully he didn't cut to many veins. That would be very bad for him. He had to find something bind the wound. But he nothing on him. Oh well, he would have to wait for the blood to stop on its own. If it did that was. He sighed, pressing the palm of his hand against the open wound, trying to see if that might slow down the bleeding a bit. It continued to drip off his fingers, making more of a trail as he walked. 

He stopped when he came near a small river. He could get close and wash ff his wound so that he could rinse the blood off, but he hated water and didn't like to go near it. What was he going to do? He closed his eyes, shaking his head turning and walking away from the river. Sooner or later he felt dizzy, and started swaying and stumbling over invisible things.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down

Fin bit his lip gently as he followed the blood trail, hoping that Paradox was ok and nothing else tried to follow this trail. By the amount of blood on the ground he cold tell that his wound was bad and it was getting worse with the amount of blood that was on the trail from the start. He frowned and started to jog along, following the trail more quickly before seeing that it moved towards a river bu the stopped and doubled back. He frowned, thinking that he still must not like water.

He turned around and followed the trail before seeing Paradox, stumbling and swaying. He gasped and silently moved over to him. "Paradox..." He said, gently, hoping that he wouldn't scare him. He need to make sure that his wound was ok before he let him go. He gently grabbed the wounded arm and put his hand on Paradox's wound and muttered a few words in elvish, another rune appearing on his arm as his wound closed up and healed itself. 

"There, it's closed..." He said before turning around, letting go of him and started to run off into the trees again.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 am

Paradox coughed gently, his skin pale and getting paler. He was swaying around, catching himself on trees, holding onto it. He stumbled over his own feet, trying to regain his balance. Maybe he was loosing a lot of his blood. Which wasn't good. He needed some help, but no one was out here and he felt to weak that he couldn't use his voice to call fr anyone. He closed his eyes slowly, falling against a tree again, gripping it gently taking a deep breath.

He gasped and jumped, when he heard his name come from a loud voice behind him. He turned t see the elven male who he had almost killed there. "H-How do you know my name? Why a-are you following me...? He swayed holding tighter against the tree. He looked at him as he got closer to him. "D-Don't touch me...I warn you. Don't" He whispered, wincing when a hand was placed on his wound. 

He gasped when the wound was healed, and he slid down the tree, sitting on the ground, He watched him as he ran away through the tree's again. He closed his eyes relaxing. He still felt bad. Why did he held him? He tried to kill him not to long ago, so why was he helping him? And how the heck did he know his name? They had never met in his life, and even if they did he wouldn't tell and elf his name, in case they would want to come and hunt him down. 

He relaxed a bit more, feeling weak s he drifted off into a light sleep there below the tree, hoping to regain his strength.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 am

He blinked, looking at him as Paradox freaked out slightly. "I just do and trust me, I will not harm you, I just want to help." he said, looking at him, holding up his hands. He looked back at him before disappearing into the trees. He wondered if he should go help him again. He sighed and stayed in the shadows watching him, rubbing the new rune on his arm, watching him. 

He smiled slightly, watching him sleep before grabbing some paper and something to write with some his pocket and wrote Paradox and message before going over to him and left it under his hand so it wouldn't fly away in the wind. He sighed, moving some of Paradox's hair out of the way, wondering if he should help him more by giving him some of his strength then sighed. He should restore his memory of him but what would he think of him then? Would he hate him for what he did and never speak to him again? Well I guess it would be better than him not knowing him. He sighed before giving him back his memory then left, not wanting to be here anymore.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down

Paradox rested under the tree, sleeping away the drowsiness, and how tired he felt. It wasn't easy loosing blood and regaining your strength. It didn't come back right away, you had to rest and eat. But he gave away the last of his food to the starving elf. Findarato.

Wait.

Findarato.

He remembered his name again? How could that be? Had he forgotten it? Oh yeah, he remembered now. He did know that the male had erased his memory for no reason, what so ever. Why would he do such a thing to him. He thought they were friends. Why would he do this?

His eyes fluttered open slowly, looking around, feeling something fluttering in his hand gently. He looked down at his hand finding a note there, grabbing it and reading it. He sighed, rubbing his hand against his face shaking his head slowly. 

He pushed himself off the ground, standing on shaking legs. He was still a little weak from loosing so much blood. It was catching up on his still. He leaned against the tree biting his lip gently. 

Oh God. He was late. He was going to be in so much trouble when he returned to the camp and his family. He took a couple steps forward, his legs shaking still as he frowned. he held the note tightly in his hand, clenching it. He shook his head, trying to make his way back to the camp.

Hopefully he could sneak himself back in the camp without being noticed. He was that skilled, at least he hoped he was that skilled.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:10 am

He stayed for a bit, watching him wake up and bit his lip, watching him as he tried to make his way back to camp. He felt so bad for not helping him before quickly running off to his cave and got some elven bread before running back to Paradox. He was still quite fatigued and not able to move very quickly because of what he had done to himself but he was still quite fast. He caught up to Paradox and left the bread on a tree stump with Paradox's name on it. He hid in the shadows and waited for him to walk past and take it.

He hoped he would take it and understand why he had erased his memory in the first place. He was thinking of showing himself before he heard someone calling his name. He looked around before leaving, making a bit of noise as he left. He ran towards the calling of his name but kept himself hidden to see his father, getting angry and throwing things around. He sighed, watching him silently before seeing his mother. He gasped and ran over to her. "Mother!" He said, sniffing slightly and hugged her tightly as his father growled at him. "Oh Fin what's wrong?" She asked, noticing how skinny he had gotten.

"It's nothing..." He said before wincing when he was hit on the head by his father. His mother glared at him, pushing Fin behind her. "Tharndiul!" She said. "Don't hit our son like that, you know he doesn't take these things lightly." She said, glaring at him as he glared back.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:10 am

Paradox held himself against each tree he walked by, finding it hard to stand up on his own. He felt like an old man without his walking cane, weak and helpless. He hated this feeling. He was always so strong, until he cried or something, at least he considered himself a strong person. He didn't want to come off weak anymore, he was tried of doing so. He hated it, it wasn't right. He was supposed to be a man, a strong man. He was a human yes, and in most people's eyes, humans were weak, emotionally, physically, and mentally. He didn't believe that. He believed you are as strong as you think you are. And that's that.

He turned his head, hearing some noise coming from around him, and he looked around slowly. He slowly made his way over to a tree stump, where he saw some elven bread wrapped in leaves, with a small note with his name on it. He reached down slowly, taking it into his hands looking at it. This must have come from Findarato. No one else would do such a thing for him. He smiled looking at it a bit, stuffing it into his pocket. He would eat it later.

He turned and continued to walk his way back, soon making it to camp. Sadly he wasn't to lucky to be able to sneak back in, because he was found by his father right away. He swore he had super hear, sight, or smell. It was freaky. He looked at his dad, who was glaring daggers at him.

"Where have you been? Haven't I told you, that you are not allowed to leave this camp again without my permission? Huh?!" He growled when he got no answer from his son. He grabbed his chin, jerking it so he was looking at him again. "Answer me you little pest!" He spat. 

Para blinked a couple time's sighing a bit, nodding his head slowly after a short while. "Yes father," he start "Yes i heard you when you told me that I couldn't leave. But you have to understand me when I tell you this..." He looked at his father with pleading eyes.

King Romero, as he always like he be called, nodded his head slowly, with a grave look in his eye.

"I don't want to stay here all the time. I want to be free. I love the forest, you know I do. You know that I have always wanted to be free, ever since I was little, and I went wondering off on my own. You know this very well father, yet you keep a collar on me, keeping in place like a good little animal you have trained me to be," he said with a lot of emotion in his voice.

"And...I'm done! I don't want to be your perfect little animal anymore, I'm tired of it....I'm going to be free, and I'm going to be set away from you. I don't want to do this anymore father, I'm tired of it," he whispered bowing to him as some sign of respect. 'I do love you father, I wish you would not forget that."

He turned and went to leave the tent he was taken to before the conversation. He stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and heard his father's voice whisper in his ear.

"You will not escape me. Not after all the time and effort I have put into your upbringing."

He gasped when a white hot pain shot through his back and through his chest. He shuddered, his arms going stiff, and his legs turning to jelly. He looked at his father, who seemed to have a sad expression on his face. He could feel something warm slid down his front and back.

Then everything started fading away from him, figures and shapes blurred into nothing. The cooling relief of darkness swallowed him up slowly.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:11 am

He looked up at his mother as his parents they fought and sighed gently. He hoped that Paradox was ok. He sighed again before looking at his mother who turned to him and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back before looking at his father. "You can't control me and I am not your puppet!" He said, glaring at him. "I've meet a human and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met." He said. "Much nicer than you." He said, growling before wincing when he was hit in the face. "You did what?!" He yelled as his mother growled and pushed him away. "Leave him be!" She said before turning to Fin. "Are you ok sweetie?" She asked as he nodded before gasping slightly and gripped his shirt where his heart was, feeling something very bad happen. "I have to get to Paradox..." He said, looking up at her. "I fear his life is in danger." He said as she nodded and lead him over to the horses. "Thank you mother."He said, grabbing his bow and arrows and daggers before riding off to Paradox's camp.

He frowned at this sudden sharp pain in his heart. He hoped Paradox was ok as he raced to his camp before arriving, causing chaos with the humans. He ignored them and looked at one of them. "Where is prince Paradox?" He asked. "Why should I tell you elf?!" The man said as Fin sighed, growling and took out his bow,aiming at his throat. "Where is Prince Paradox?!" He growled before the man gulped and pointed to his tent. He nodded and rode over before storming into the tent and saw Paradox on the ground and his father standing over him. "What have you done?!" He asked, looking at him.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:11 am

King Romero looked up from his son laying on the floor, his brown shirt turning dark with the warn red liquid. He was face down, his arms out stretched in front of him. His face was down on the ground, his brown hair covering his face so it couldn't be seen. He wasn't moving either, he just laid in the same position. 

His father looked up, seeing the elf there and he growled at him. He held in his hand the large bloody knife that hr had used to stab his son with. It was still covered in fresh blood, and was dripping off the tip of it, forming a small little blood puddle on the floor below it. He growled at the elf, clenching his hand against the knifes handle. "What is an elf doing here in my camp? I thought we all had agreed that no elves would cross and come over into each other's territories!" He stepped forward swinging the knife slightly, splashing some blood on Findarato's face. 

He glared. "Leave. Now! Or you will regret ever coming here in the first place." He took s couple steps forward, stepping over his son who was still laying face down on the ground. He froze, looking down at him before looking back up. He laughed. 

"Oh you are probably wondering about that down there aren't you. Yeah well...he was going to leave me. He wasn't going to be my perfect little boy anymore. I couldn't have that. No I couldn't have that. After all that time I had spent raising him the way I wanted. All that time and care was going to be wasted...I was not going to have that," he laughed shaking his head. "No...I wasn't."
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down

He blinked, seeing the blood and gasped, shaking slightly as his face went white. "How dare you!" He yelled glaring at him. "How could you kill your own son?!" He said, tears forming in his eyes. "You can't decide the fate of someone's life, I know my father tried to do that to me but it won't work." He said before glaring at him then blinked at the blood on his face. He looked down at Paradox, sniffing, hoping that he wouldn't mind if he killed his father or at least knocked him out. He growled at the king before taking out his dagger and jumped on him, cutting his arm then kicked him in the stomach, knocking him over before landing next to Paradox and looked at him. He checked to see if he was still breathing, hoping that he was.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down

His father growled at him. "Who in the world do you think you are telling me what I can and cannot do. I want my son to grow up to be like me. Perfect. But he won't let me change him into that perfect person. No he won't. Everything has to he perfect! That's the way is always was and always will be!" He yelled charging at him. But he was taken by surprise when the knife was taken from his hands. He growled as his earn was cut and he was knocked down, going unconscious as well. 

Paradox was laying on the floor, having not moved from the spot where he was found. When he was turned over by the elf male so he could check his breathing hr groaned. He was still breathing yes, but it was barely. His eye lids twitched and fluttered ad if he was trying to open them but he couldn't. Hr didn't have the strength. His whole body was numb. His father had placed some sort of stuff on the knife that caused his body to go numb like this. He hated not being able to move around like he wanted. It hurt. It was pins and needles everywhere on his body. Arms, legs, fingers, toes. It was agonizing. He managed to move his eyelids by giving them little twitches, but that's all he could manage
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 am

He looked back over at Paradox's father, hissing and growled at him, making sure he was out for now then looked back at Paradox. "You're going to be ok." He said, looking at him and gently touched his gently before making the pain go away, earning yet another rune to his skin then gently picked him up and gave them invisibility before going back to his horse and jumped on before riding back to his camp and went straight to his mother, the invisibility wearing off once he entered elf territory. He ran over to her and looked at her. "Please mother, you have to help him. My powers in healing are not that advanced yet." He said as she nodded and lead him to her tent before getting him to put Paradox down on her bed and started to heal him. 

He watched from the side, hoping that he would be ok. He was about to go a little closer before he jumped, feeling something grab him and pulled him out of the tent. He turned around to see Beren. "Beren what are you doing?" He asked as Beren looked at him. He frowned, turned to go back inside before gasping when he was stabbed in the side and fell to his knees. He was hauled over Beren's shoulder and taken back to the castle, passing out from the pain.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 am

Fate was walking along the forest. He hadn't been out there long. He was out here to find his Prince Paradox. He had saw the elf male ride into the village demanding where ye was to a man. Of course the.man told him. His life was in danger, any old human would do it if it means saving their own life. Though the weird part was, the elf male looked like he didn't want to hurt the Prince. His face was masked in worry and hurt. Was he worried about the Prince? How did he even know about the Prince? That did matter now. 

He had gone into the tent after a while, finding his highness laying out cold on the ground. He laughed a bit. It deserved him right. He was always a jackass to Fate, he had punched him so many times before. Sadly he couldn't. He would die if he laid a threatening hand upon him. After he noticed the elf male and the beloved Prince was gone, he must have figures they rode into the forest to get away. He felt like he wasn't in any harm. He felt like he could trust the elf male he didn't even know. Yes he did come angry. But it was a worried angry. Not I want to kill all of you angry. Thank god. 

He walked further through the forest, finding fresh horse tracks as he went. That must have belonged to the horse that the male elf was riding when he showed up into camp. Good. He needed to find hid Prince. He needed to know what exactly what was going on here. He really did. It was his job to be protecting the heir to throne. He has been failing these past few days. Something else had been on his mind. He had been distracted. Not this time. He was going to find his Prince and make sure he was going to in safe hands down.

Fate continued to follow along the horse tracks dug into the wet mud, from the hooves. He looked around, realizing he was at the edge of the elven camp. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn't just walk on there and parade around. He was sure to be killed if he stepped a single toe in there. These elves were known for their hunting skills, for tracking and especially for being very deadly with a bow and arrow. He groaned, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand trying to think of what he was going to do to get into tgw camp. This was going to he hard.

He looked around, trying to see if he could find anything that he could use that might help in a time like this. And he found that something. Some elf had left a clock laying on a branch in a tree. Lucky him. He clapped and rubbed his hands together. He climbed the tree, grabbing the large cloak slipping it on over himself. Perfect. Now he could go in without anyone seeing his face. Thank god that the elves were not like blood hounds. They didn't have extra sensitive smelling abilities. 

Fate looked around, crossing over the border into the elven camp. He felt cold. This was way out of his element. He was used to killing elves when he saw them. No question about that. But now.....he was walking into their camp hoping that the didn't kill him instead. He swallowed and continued to walk, pulling the hood love this face hoping to hide more of it from view of those who walked by him. 

He looked at the ground, stopping when ye heard a very very soft female voice. He moved to where he was heard it, getting to a tent. Other she saw a woman leaning over a bed, her hands all aglow with white mist light. It was beautiful. Almost enough to put him in a trance. But what else he saw in there, was enough to keep him out of it. There he saw, laying on the clean white bed, was Prince Paradox. So he was here. Thank goddness. He took a dtwp forward. 

Wait.

Should ye really walk in there and distrub? The female didn't look like she was hurting him in any way. If she was he would be able to tell, plus he could see the wound inflicted by a knife. It was slowly stitching itself back together. She was healing him. So....not all elves were bad creatures. This brought a smile to his face. He turned and leaned gently against the tent, thinking about something. 

What was he supposed to do now?

He had found the Prince but he can't do anything about it. He didn't want to distrub the healing process. That wouldn't be good. No. That would result in Paradox ending up in a more worse condition than he was now. He couldn't have that. 

He looked up, blinking his eyes a couple times to make sure he was seeing the scene in front of him right. He saw the male elven male, grunt from something hitting his side of a smaller elven male. Red. Drip. Blood. He saw blood. He saw blood come form the male's side. What the heck? He squinted, watching ad the smaller threw the bigger over his shoulder and walked off. This was no right.

He got up off the tent, walking behind them. But he kept himself a good distance. He didn't want to he found by them. That would be horrible. He followed the two of them wherever it was they went, wanting to know what was going on. His curiosity was getting the way better of him. Hopefully this time it won't kill the cat.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:15 am

His mother had sensed the presence of the human outside the tent and noticed that the human meant no harm, only coming to see if his prince was alive. She smiled before sensing something else terrible happen outside the tent when she noticed her son was gone. She frowned, wanting to go check on him but couldn't leave Paradox in the middle of healing. She sighed gently as she frowned, hoping that she could speedup the process but didn't want to hurt the prince. 

Fin gasped slightly as he looked around for someone to stop Beren from carrying him away from Paradox. He noticed someone standing by the tent and started to follow them. He reached out to him before falling limp. Beren carried Fin back to their city, not noticing the human that was following them. He sighed, shifting Fin on his shoulder and sighed, going to the palace and towards the dungeon.

Fin dozed in and out of consciousness as he was carried. Whenever he did wake up, he looked up to check if the man was still following them and smiled when he saw that he was. He shifted slightly and tried to push Beren away. "Where are you taking me?" He asked. looking at him as he growled lightly. "Shut up or I'll stab you again."He said, glaring back at him. Fin frowned. This wasn't his protector, it was someone different. He noticed something around his neck and noted it to memory before passing out again. He was brought into the dungeons then dumped on the floor. He groaned and gasped, holding his side and tried to heal himself but failed. he looked at Beren. "Why?!" He asked as Beren just started to walk away from him. He growled and reached up, grabbing the necklace around his neck as Beren left the cell, locking the door.

Beren blinked and looked at the necklace before walking away as his father walked in. "Findarato, you will never leave this cell again." He said, glaring at him before leaving. Fin blinked and looked at him. "No come back!" He said before trying to heal himself again, wincing in pain as he moved.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:15 am

Fate blinked a couple times. He could tell that he was planning on taking the bigger male far. Great. He walked behind them, using the skills that he had used in training many times. Who knew the other skills he learned, besides fighting, would come in handy one day. Thank you training camp. He looked up, peering out through the hood of the cloak, seeing the bigger one has regained consciousness. He smiled. Oh shit! He had been spotted. He was about to jump for cover when he realized that he was reaching out for him. Asking him for his help. He gave a small smile himself. But he slowly lifted his left hand, bringing it to his lips. He shook his head, telling him not to make a sound or speak a word about him. That could lead into a bad end for the both of them, especially him. And he wasn't ready to go out just yet.

Throughout the whole time, he followed the same distance behind the two elven males, not making one little peep as he went along. Not even the ones who walked by him could tell he was there. He was that good at his sneaking. Every once and while he would notice that the bigger male would slip in and out of consciousness. He seemed to be getting back his head. The bleeding of the wound had stopped and while back, so he knew that he wouldn't bleed out. He knew that that's not what the other elven wanted. He needed this other alive. He didn't really need him to be well, but he still needed him to he alive. Foe what reason he had no clue, nor could he guess. Though he knew he was about to find our for himself.

Soon enough, after about two hours of following these two around, Fate came to the castle. He could still keep sneaking behind them, but here he would have to be even more careful before. And that's exactly what he did. He managed to get past everyone without being spotted. Which was good on his account. He needed to stay alive, he couldn't die now. But he couldn't just leave the poor elven male alone. He looked like he was in trouble, and he hated seeing trouble.

He followed along behind them, moving with their shadow, staying out of sight from them, and the people who walked by him. No one noticed him, as he made his way down following him in the darkness that was around him? That's when he saw the cell's. Was he planning on locking up this male? What had he done to deserve this? He looked like a nice kid, with a smart head and heart.

He pressed himself against the wall, making himself as flat as he could, watching as he was tied up, and left in the cell. He was about to walk from the wall, when another elven man walked out. He recognized him as the King of the Elves. What was he doing here? He thought he was supposed to be back in camp with his army.

Finarato. Where has he heard that name before? He ran his hand against his scruffy chin, blinking as he thought for a while. That's right! That was the name of the King's son. He remember being beside his King, when the news was given that the elven ruler had been given a son named Findarato, the same day Paradox was born. He nodded, turning his head back to see the King was gone and the door was closed.

He pushed himself off the wall, moving to the cell that was holding the Elf Prince. He removed his hood, giving him a friendly smile, showing that he meant no harm to him. He pressed his fingers to hips lip, telling him to be quiet.

He then reached into the left pocket of his pants, searching around for something. He pulled out a small sharp object, looking at it through the slight light coming from a hole in the wall. He nodded, pressing it to the lock of the cell, managing to get the lock off and slowly opening the cell door without a sound coming from it or him. He closed it again, walking to the elven Prince.

Fate got down on his knees beside him, looking at his side seeing the nasty wound through the hole in his shirt. "Don't worry," he said, his voice barely a whisper. "It's not bleeding anymore. All your feeling is pain. But we have to get you back to that woman healing the Prince before it get infected and could kill you." He gave him a small smile.

Reaching down slowly, he placed an arm under his head, and one under his legs. With his large amount of strength, he lifted the elven Prince off the floor of the cell, holding him on his arms gently. He opened the cell door, closing it behind him slowly, without making a sound. 

He stuck to the shadows as they left the cell room, hoping that he could leave this place as easily as he had gotten in. If not, he was willing to fight with whoever wanted to cross his path with no hesitation.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

Fin sniffed as he tried to heal his side, growling in anger at how his father had hypnotized his protector or something like that. He sighed, trying to heal his wound, but failing, leaving have finished healing runes on his skin. He sighed, leaning against the cell wall as he looked at the necklace that was around Beren's neck before noticing the person that had followed him there and jumped slightly, causing him to wince in pain. He blinked, looking at him then looked around the hallways and other cells before watching him break in. He smiled slightly and nodded. "That woman is my mother." He said.

He blinked slightly when he was picked up and held onto him before making them invisible. "This will help us escape." He said before saying some words in elvish and a doppelganger appeared in his place, leaning against the wall, looking very real. He looked down at the many runes on his arms now then looked around, hoping that none of the other elves would see them.

He guided the human through the castle before they made it outside and the invisibility wore off. He looked back at the castle before telling him where to go from here. He winced in pain as it got worse before passing out again. He woke up again once they had made it back to the tent where his mother had just finished healing Paradox and was about to go and try and get Fin back before seeing them. "Oh my son!" She said, rushing over. He smiled and hugged her gently before giving her the necklace then passed out again. She took him from Fate, smiling at him. "Thank you." She said before lying Fin next to Paradox who gently linked his pinkie finger with Paradox's.

She started to heal Fin after ushering Fate to come inside. She smiled, singing gently as she worked, soothing Fin's pain and slept peacefully.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

Fate held onto him, blinking as he talked about inadvisability. He knew that elves had the power and magic to use such a power as that, but he never knew that he would become invisible himself. He didn't feel any different, and of course he could still see himself, but no one else could. Thought's of how cool it was ran through his mind, and he almost gave a happy shout but he knew he had to stay quiet so he did. He didn't want to give them away, not once they had already come this far.

He listened to what the Prince was whispering to him, making sure he dodged anyone that was coming his way, and if he did run into anyone, he made sure to run and duck somewhere just in case they could look past it or something. But that didn't happen, thank god. He sighed to himself, in his head, not wanting to make a sound come out of his mouth. He held the elf tightly in his arms, holding him against his chest gently, making sure he was still comfortable.

Fate kept getting twinges of panic every time the Prince would pass out form the pain of the wound. He hoped that he would be okay. He would be in so much trouble if he did not bring the Prince back to life. The woman would know it was him, and she would rat him out. No! He had to get him back to safety. And that was running out, because he kept slipping in and out of consciousness. Now he started to run.

He picked up the pace, no long walking like he was, no, now he was running. He had to get back to the tent as quick as possible. He knew the way back now, so he had whispered so the Prince to stop giving directions so he could save his strength. He ran through, making it back to camp, dodging the people who walked towards them. he threw his hood back on, when they made it deeper into the camp and the invisibility ran out. 

Though he had helped the Prince make it back to safety, he still couldn't be seen as a human in an Elf camp. That still had some high consequences. 

He made it back to the tent with the mother of the Prince still there, and he smiled at her. He let her take her precious son from him, his sore arms falling to his side's gently. He had never carried a person that long before, so he muscles were screaming at him not to do anymore high activity with them right now. 

Fate turned, and was about to leave when he heard the mother call for him to come inside the tent. He didn't want to upset her so he did. He looked at her, nodding his head smiling gently. Then he turned his head to the direction of the two guys.

Paradox was still unconscious, looking as if he was sleeping. The healing seemed to be finished on him, now he just needed some rest. He had looked in time to see, the Elf Prince curl his pinkie ring around Paradox's and he smiled. So that's why he had come charging into the camp demanding to know where he was with such worry.

The two of them were connected in some way.

It looked as if it were some sort of love blinking in Findarato's eye. Love for Paradox, because he wasn't staring at his mother as she was healing him. No, he was staring straight at Paradox with that look. It was unexpected, yet it was expected. This must have been the reason why Para was running off at every time of the day, saying he needed to go into the forest and be alone for a while.

He was meeting up with this young man for all this time. They were friend, but he could tell that were going to be so much more than that sooner or later. Most likely it was going to be sooner. 

This would change things forever for the human's and the elves. If they got together, maybe the war would end. Maybe all the hate that each race felt would disappear when they saw how happy they could be being together again. This could change everything for the good of both of the races.

Or it could change things for the bad for both of the races. The human's and the elves could take this the wrong way, think the two boy's as traitors. They would kill the two of them, and make the war worse The human's can think that the elves forced Paradox to be on their side, so they would attack and hate them worse. And vise versa for the elves. 

He didn't know what to believe anymore right now. His head was a jumble of thoughts and questions. Confusions, and knows. Most of it he couldn't say out loud, some if it could. But he wasn't going to, it wouldn't do anyone any help if he did. Ask the questions later, that was a good idea.

Right now all that mattered was that Paradox was okay, and the other Prince was going to be okay too. As long as both race's had their Prince's, things would remain in tack.

For now.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:17 am

He sighed gently as he watched Paradox. He smiled slightly, watching him as he dozed in and out of consciousness. His mother smiled, watching them. She saw how much her son cared for the human Prince and knew what he had done to protect him from everything. She sighed, watching them as she finished healing her son then left them be before going over to Fate. "So Fate, I want to thank you for going after my son when I could not and bringing him back. I'm sure he helped you at times to get you back here. He is very weak right now though." She said, looking over at them and sighed gently. 

"I fear for his safety and the worlds safety right now." She said. "His father is going crazy on destroying your race as is your king to destroy mine." She said. "We need to get them to see them together and what a little love can do." She said, think in of ways they could do this without getting the two prince's in harms way. She sighed again, a little tired from all the healing she had done and sat down on a chair next to him.

Fin woke up again and looked at Paradox, moving closer to him and gently wrapped his arms around the human, holding him close. He hadn't of been able to do this is ages and he missed it so much. He just wanted to lie here with Paradox in his arms forever. He sighed gently as he looked at him before gently leaning closer and kissed the prince's temple gently before going back to sleep.

His mother smiled, watching her son show signs of affection and caring for the human prince. "He really does care for and love your prince, I hope our kings can see that it wasn't because of a mere trick of the mind or fear but that it was for love." She said, looking up at Fate. "What do you think?" She asked.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Opposites Collide -saved-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next