Dynnalight Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Other Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm by Lukas

» Announcement and News
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm by Lukas

» Horror/Occult Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:32 pm by Lukas

» Romance Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm by Lukas

» Fanfiction Role-Plays
Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:16 pm by Lukas

Opposites Collide -saved-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
MessageAuthor
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:18 am

paradox shifted a bit, moving his head a bit, laying it on his arm gently. He did this a couple time's as he slept on the bed beside Findarato. he knew it was him, because he could feel the familiar warm and kindness coming off him. He didn't hate him for what he did. He understood why he had done it. He knew he had erased his memories of him, because he thought it would keep him safe. But it only made things worse for the best of them. They ended up meeting each other again, but things didn't end up going as Findarato planned. Both ended up hurt badly, and he got his memory back because. 

Yes at first he did hate him for what he done, he didn't want to see him. He couldn't believe he would do something like that to him. He thought he cared for him, that he might like him the way he like him. 

He had to have noticed the way he looked at him when he talked, when he undressed to go swimming or just to cool off. He couldn't have helped but stare at his muscular body. He couldn't help but feel happy inside when he was talked to by him. His heart sped when he said his name, and his it fluttered every smile and laugh that was given to him by this amazing elven male. 

He had thought that he felt the same because he hadn't left him. Maybe he was of those clueless people, who could't seeing things right in front of their faces. He could live with that. But he had crossed the line when his memories were erased to forget about him. He had known, and he didn't like it so he made him get rid of all his feels for him. Why would he go to such lengths as that to make him get rid of his feelings for him. Did he not like him that much?

But now he knew it wasn't because of that. He knew now it was, and why he had done such things. he wasn't clueless anymore. Now he knew he loved him, he had been the dumbass that couldn't see things right in front of his face. Findarato had liked him all this time and he hadn't seen it until now. But it was always better late than never. 

He moved closer to him, feeling his warm arms wrap around him in his sleep. He moved his arms, laying his hands against his chest, on either side of him. He placed his face between them, inhaling deeply, taking in the scent of the male he loved so dearly. He shuddered and smiled, drifting deeper into a resting sleep, knowing that he would always be safe in his arms.

"You are most welcome. I could see he was in great danger and it is my job to protect those who are in danger, aside from protecting my Prince. And the way he came off, the way he looked at me as i followed them to the castle, I could tell he wanted my help. That he did not hate the humans, so I had no choice. I followed. But you are most welcome your highness," Fate said bowing to her gently.

Fate looked at him, shrugging. He had helped her sit down in her chair, seeing that she was tired form healing both of the boys as much as she did. "Thank you very much for helping my Prince. I don't what the kingdom, what I, would have done if he lost him." He bowed down to her, taking her hand and pressing his forehead against it gently. "Thank you very much for your kindness your highness. I will repay you someway in my short lifetime. I promise you this." He moved his head, pressing his lips against the smooth pale skin of her hand, before letting it go and standing up.

He looked to the two boys laying on the bed together, watching as Fin wrapped his arms around Paradox, and the way Para smiled laying his face against him, as if he was cuddling up to his mother. Which he knew would never happen ever. He looked back to the Queen. "I do believe that your son loves my Prince, and it's clear that my Prince loves your son. It is a strong love. Nothing can break it."

He smiled gently laying a hand against his forehead. "We need to show both of our race's that it's okay to love each other. They should understand. It is not them who want the war between us all. It is my king, and your husband. It's not the subjects. It has nothing to do with them. They are pawns in a master plan that the two have come up with separately. They all need to see that they can love each other."

He looked back to the boys, before back to the Queen once again. "I'm sure if we show them to both of the race's they will understand what it means not to fight. What it means to love each other once again. And if it doesn't well then, I will make sure that no harm comes to my Prince and your son." He got down on one knee, bowing his head before he, showing that she had his full serves to her. He was no longer going to work under that monster the humans called king.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 Empty
https://dynnalightfamily.forumtl.com
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:18 am

Fin smiled, nuzzling him gently as he felt Paradox move towards him and hugged him gently. He smiled, feeling Paradox moved closer to him. He held him close, making sure to protect him even if he was asleep. He smiled as he felt his warm body in his arms, nuzzling him gently. He hoped that Paradox still wasn't mad at him for erasing his memory but he needed to protect him, he wanted to protect him.

His mother smiled and nodded, listening to what Fate had to say. "Please Fate call me Arwen." She said, looking at him. "And I do believe that it is fate that brought these two together." She said, smiling and giggled lightly at the use of Fate's name. "Findarato would really, truly do anything to protect Paradox..." She said, looking at the boys as she sighed gently and looked at Fate.

She sighed gently again. "We should let them sleep for now. Would you mind keeping an eye on them while I go tend to other matters?" She asked, looking at him as she got up. "And if anyone does come in and sees the prince and yourself tell them that the queen has said that you are allowed to be here, that you saved Findarato." She said, looking at him before leaving the tent. She cast a spell around the tent so no evil doers would enter the tent before she left to go have a word with her husband.

Fin woke up a few minutes later, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. He blinked and looked over at Fate. "Where is my mother?" He asked before looking over at Paradox then smiled gently, touching his cheek before looking back at Fate.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:20 am

Fate nodded to her, and sat down on the chair looking at the two boys blinking slowly. He watched them as they slept, wondering what would become of them. If everything him and the elf Queen had talked about was for not. Was it all just talk? He wasn't sure if everything was going to be fine. They still had the two horrible Kings to deal with. Great. He sighed, watching them more, blinking when Fin suddenly woken up.

"Your mother went to go take care of some business of some sort. I don't know exactly where she ran off to but it doesn't matter. She told me to stay here and watch over you boys until you both can be on your own." He said, nodding his head slowly at him.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:20 am

He blinked and nodded before stretching and yawned. He rubbed his eyes before looking at Paradox and laid down again, encircling his arms around his waist and pulled him close. He smiled, watching him sleep before kissing his head gently and sighed. He looked at Paradox before looking at the ruins on his arms, touching some of them before letting go of Paradox to get up and went to walk over to get some water before stumbling and fell. He caught himself on the bed and frowned. He sighed before getting up again and made it over to the water before drinking some and sighed, looking over at Fate. "Thank you..." He said, looking him in the eyes. "You saved my life and I have no idea how to repay you. Do you have any ideas?" He asked, looking at him.
Lukas
Admin
Lukas

Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Opposites Collide -saved-   Opposites Collide -saved- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Opposites Collide -saved-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4